How to use helium cylinders:
Before use, check whether the connection part is leaking. You can apply soapy liquid to check, and then do the experiment after adjusting it to not leak.
When in use, turn on the main switch of the cylinder counterclockwise, observe the reading of the high pressure gauge, record the total nitrogen pressure in the helium cylinder, and then roll the pressure adjustment screw of the low pressure gauge clockwise to compress the main spring to open the valve. In this way, the imported high-pressure gas enters the low-pressure chamber from the high-pressure chamber after throttling and decompression, and leads to the working system through the outlet.
After use, first turn off the main switch of the cylinder clockwise, and then unscrew the pressure reducing valve counterclockwise.
Precautions for helium cylinders:
1. Do not use up all the gas in the helium cylinder, and save the residual pressure above 0.05MPa (the pressure of the pressure reducing valve).
2. When using, fix the helium cylinder firmly to avoid shaking or tipping over.
3. To open and close the gas cylinder valve, operate it slowly and unscrew it slowly; do not unscrew it too quickly or forcefully.
- What Problems Should Be Paid Attention To When ...
- Daily Disassembly And Installation Of Helium Cy...
- Are Helium Tanks Dangerous Goods
- Application Of Helium Tank
- Helium Cylinder Pressure Reducing Valve Operati...
- How To Dispose Of The Helium Tank
- Why Choose Helium Cylinders To Store Helium
- How To Store Helium Tanks Correctly Is More Con...
- Precautions For Storage Of Helium Cylinders
- How To Use Disposable Helium Cylinders
- How To Store Helium Cylinders Reasonably
- How To Recycle Helium Tanks
- Precautions For Helium Cylinders
- Application Field Of Helium Tank