Storage room conditions
Store the helium tank in a dry and cool room. Dry air can prevent rust and other corrosion, which in turn can prevent the cylinder from weakening and failing. Heat can cause these jars to split, so the room should be kept cool. Helium gas tanks should also be stored away from flammable materials, ignition sources and other heat sources. Keep the helium cylinder away from high-flow areas or doorways to minimize the risk of disturbing the cylinder when the cylinder is not in use.
Helium tank storage location
Store the helium tank upright and fix it on the wall. Fix the cylinder at two points: for the upper lashing equipment, at least one foot from the cylinder shoulder, and for the lower lashing equipment, at least one foot from the floor. The binding equipment should be made of non-combustible materials, and chains are better. Never tie more than three cylinders with a pair of chains, and make sure that they are tied tightly enough not to move around, but loose enough that the chain will not put pressure on the cylinders. When not in use, the helium tank should always be covered.
Safe transportation and handling
Use a trolley or cart to move the helium tank, and ensure that the helium tank is properly secured to the trolley with a chain or belt. Do not drag, roll or slide the cylinder, and do not lift the cylinder through the lid or valve: these actions will damage the cylinder itself or the lid and valve respectively, adding opportunities for leakage and cylinder failure. When transporting steel cylinders in vehicles, whether in an open-air cargo area or a well-ventilated area, the cylinders must be fixed in an upright position. Hurry up and unload the cylinder. Don't store the cylinder in the car, because the environment is more difficult to control than the temperature control room.
Empty tank disposal or recycling
The disposal of discarded cylinders depends to some extent on how the cylinders themselves are obtained. If the cylinder is leased, please call the leasing company to retrieve it or return it to them as soon as possible. There is at least some positive pressure in the cylinder. If it is a non-refillable cylinder or a cylinder that needs to be disposed of, please contact your local solid waste management agency to learn about the disposal or recycling plan in your area. When transporting old cylinders, be careful as if you are transporting a full cylinder.
- What Problems Should Be Paid Attention To When ...
- Daily Disassembly And Installation Of Helium Cy...
- Are Helium Tanks Dangerous Goods
- Application Of Helium Tank
- How To Use Helium Cylinders And Precautions
- Helium Cylinder Pressure Reducing Valve Operati...
- How To Dispose Of The Helium Tank
- Why Choose Helium Cylinders To Store Helium
- Precautions For Storage Of Helium Cylinders
- How To Use Disposable Helium Cylinders
- How To Store Helium Cylinders Reasonably
- How To Recycle Helium Tanks
- Precautions For Helium Cylinders
- Application Field Of Helium Tank
- Structural Composition Of Disposable Cylinders
- The Safety Of Helium And Helium Tanks Is Very I...
- Requirements For Storing Helium Cylinders
- How To Maintain The Helium Tank