Cylinders can be seen everywhere in life. my country has special rules for the placement of cylinders. This is to ensure that high-purity helium can be safely transported during transportation. Helium cylinders are not only reusable, but also the safety of non-reusable filling helium. Let’s take a look.
①Helium gas cylinders should be stored in a ventilated and cool place. They should not be too cold, overheated, or fluctuating hot and cold, so that the bottle material may be degenerated. Nor should it be exposed to sunlight and all heat sources, because exposure to heat may weaken the strength of the bottle wall, expand the gas in the bottle, and increase the pressure rapidly, which may cause an explosion.
②Don't put it in the channel to avoid bumping.
③Near the helium cylinder, there should be no reducing organic matter, such as oily cotton yarn, cotton cloth, etc., do not cover it with plastic cloth, linoleum, etc. to avoid explosion.
④Do not store the unused helium cylinders in the laboratory, and should be kept in a special warehouse.
⑤Different helium cylinders cannot be mixed. Empty bottles and bottles with gas should be stored separately.
⑥In the laboratory, do not put the helium cylinder upside down or down to prevent the tight liquid from spraying out when the valve is opened. It must be firmly upright, fixed to a wall or experiment table, and fixed with a fixing frame.
⑦When receiving the helium cylinder, use soapy water to test whether the valve leaks. If it leaks, return it to the manufacturer, otherwise there will be a risk.
- Daily Disassembly And Installation Of Helium Cy...
- Are Helium Tanks Dangerous Goods
- Application Of Helium Tank
- How To Use Helium Cylinders And Precautions
- Helium Cylinder Pressure Reducing Valve Operati...
- How To Dispose Of The Helium Tank
- Why Choose Helium Cylinders To Store Helium
- How To Store Helium Tanks Correctly Is More Con...
- Precautions For Storage Of Helium Cylinders
- How To Use Disposable Helium Cylinders
- How To Recycle Helium Tanks
- Precautions For Helium Cylinders
- Application Field Of Helium Tank
- Structural Composition Of Disposable Cylinders
- The Safety Of Helium And Helium Tanks Is Very I...
- Requirements For Storing Helium Cylinders
- How To Maintain The Helium Tank
- How Much Do You Know About The Storage Requirem...