1. Before the gas enters the pressure reducer, it must be confirmed that the piping system (including the pressure reducer) has been purged or vacuumed as required.
2. Before the gas enters the pressure reducer, make sure that the pressure regulating handle of the pressure reducer is completely loosened (unclockwise loosen the pressure regulating handle), otherwise the instantaneous pressure at the initial stage of the gas supply may damage the diaphragm and cause decompression The failure of the device will endanger personal safety in serious cases.
3. Slowly open the air supply valve on the inlet side of the pressure reducer, and use a special soap, water and fire detector to check the joints of the pressure reducer for leaks.
Note: When opening the air supply valve, the human body must not face or face the pressure reducer.
4. Rotate the pressure regulating handle of the pressure reducer clockwise to adjust the pressure (or flow) to the required scale indication position, and use soapy water or a special detector to check the connections of the pressure reducer for leaks.
Note: In the process of supplying air to the pressure reducer, if any abnormal mechanical vibration, noise, jamming or pressure rise is found, it indicates that the pressure reducer has malfunctioned and should be stopped immediately.
- What Problems Should Be Paid Attention To When ...
- Daily Disassembly And Installation Of Helium Cy...
- Are Helium Tanks Dangerous Goods
- Application Of Helium Tank
- How To Use Helium Cylinders And Precautions
- How To Dispose Of The Helium Tank
- Why Choose Helium Cylinders To Store Helium
- How To Store Helium Tanks Correctly Is More Con...
- Precautions For Storage Of Helium Cylinders
- How To Use Disposable Helium Cylinders
- How To Store Helium Cylinders Reasonably
- How To Recycle Helium Tanks
- Precautions For Helium Cylinders
- Application Field Of Helium Tank
- Structural Composition Of Disposable Cylinders