The helium cylinder is a kind of container that we use in our daily life. The helium it contains is also widely used in our lives. For example, we see more hydrogen balloons that use this type of gas. The reason It is called hydrogen balloon because it used to use hydrogen in the past, but some people have found that hydrogen is relatively dangerous. It will explode in the case of an open flame. Following the understanding of helium, it is also known that its non-combustibility will be much safer to use, so It gradually replaced hydrogen, but do you know? How should the helium cylinder be disassembled and transported, and what should be paid attention to?
1. It is not allowed to put the cryobottle down and roll it horizontally.
2. When transporting helium cylinders and cylinders on the truck, use a lift or crane to load the cylinders on the truck.
3. After the helium cylinder gas cylinder is installed on the truck, use nylon belt to fix the position, never use chain to fix it. Because of the fixed capacity of the chain.
4. Trolleys, cranes or cranes should be used to carry helium cylinders.
5. Don't move by twisting the helium cylinder maintenance ring, or simply tip over the cylinder to cause personal injury and equipment damage.
6. It is necessary to keep the helium cylinder gas cylinder upright during operation to avoid tipping over.
- What Problems Should Be Paid Attention To When ...
- Are Helium Tanks Dangerous Goods
- Application Of Helium Tank
- How To Use Helium Cylinders And Precautions
- Helium Cylinder Pressure Reducing Valve Operati...
- How To Dispose Of The Helium Tank
- Why Choose Helium Cylinders To Store Helium
- How To Store Helium Tanks Correctly Is More Con...
- Precautions For Storage Of Helium Cylinders
- How To Use Disposable Helium Cylinders
- How To Store Helium Cylinders Reasonably