Helium tanks are not classified as dangerous goods, because helium is classified as a completely inert gas and will not react with any substance. Compared with hydrogen, which is combustible and explosive, it has higher safety and operability. Suitable for non-professional family and personal use.
Pay attention to the use of helium tank:
1. The portable domestic helium gas tank is equipped with a single-use bottle valve to ensure that the cylinder is only allowed to be used once and cannot be refilled. For accidents that may be caused by repeated refilling, the refiller shall bear the legal responsibility.
2. Portable household helium gas tanks should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place, and the ambient temperature should not exceed 55°C. Try to avoid bumping, falling and avoid bottle damage and deformation during transportation.
3. The rupture discs on the cylinders should be protected, not knocked, and avoid collision and friction with sharp and hard objects. When using, ensure adult operation.
- What Problems Should Be Paid Attention To When ...
- Daily Disassembly And Installation Of Helium Cy...
- Application Of Helium Tank
- How To Use Helium Cylinders And Precautions
- Helium Cylinder Pressure Reducing Valve Operati...
- How To Dispose Of The Helium Tank
- Why Choose Helium Cylinders To Store Helium
- How To Store Helium Tanks Correctly Is More Con...
- Precautions For Storage Of Helium Cylinders
- How To Use Disposable Helium Cylinders
- How To Store Helium Cylinders Reasonably
- How To Recycle Helium Tanks