As modern life becomes more and more sophisticated in atmosphere and style, it is often inseparable from the decoration of helium balloons. There is a large demand for helium in events, parties, birthdays, wedding decorations and other scenes, while traditional methods The high-pressure helium gas is too heavy to carry. Therefore, the helium tank is light in weight, convenient to carry, and simple to operate. It is the best choice for decorations such as helium balloons.
The composition of the helium tank is helium, which is a colorless, odorless, and odorless gaseous inert gas at room temperature. It has a low critical temperature and is a difficult-to-liquefy gas found in nature. The chemical nature of helium is extremely inactive and cannot be incinerated. Does not support combustion. The content of helium in the air is about 5.2 parts per million, which can theoretically be extracted from the air, but because its content is too thin, the cost of separation is high.
Due to its inactive chemical properties and lighter than air characteristics, helium is often used as the filling gas in airships or advertising balloons, and this use is also well known.
- What Problems Should Be Paid Attention To When ...
- Daily Disassembly And Installation Of Helium Cy...
- Are Helium Tanks Dangerous Goods
- How To Use Helium Cylinders And Precautions
- Helium Cylinder Pressure Reducing Valve Operati...
- How To Dispose Of The Helium Tank
- Why Choose Helium Cylinders To Store Helium
- How To Store Helium Tanks Correctly Is More Con...
- Precautions For Storage Of Helium Cylinders
- How To Use Disposable Helium Cylinders
- How To Store Helium Cylinders Reasonably
- How To Recycle Helium Tanks
- Precautions For Helium Cylinders